Last Updated Date: May 16, 2017
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TOU
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE OR BY UPLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT (AS DEFINED BELOW) ON THE SERVICE, YOU, YOUR HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, “YOU”) ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TOU, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TOU, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE OR CONTENT.If you are agreeing to these TOU on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the TOU and conditions contained in these TOU, in which case the TOU “you” and “your” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of these TOU, Trailershelf finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in these TOU. Trailershelf shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from Trailershelf’s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by Trailershelf to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, Trailershelf reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by these TOU for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses the Service, whether or not authorized by you.
The Service is available only to users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By accessing or using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, or (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Service found under the laws of the United States or other application jurisdiction.
3. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
In order to access or use certain features of the Service you may be required to create an account (“Account”) and become a “Registered User” of the Service. During the registration process you will be required to provide certain information and establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and at other times when you use the Service and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Trailershelf reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to keep Accounts for, or provide services to, any individual. Trailershelf reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or at other times proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Trailershelf of any unauthorized use of your Account.
5. OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Service and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these TOU, Trailershelf and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Service and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Service or Content.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Trailershelf used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trailershelf. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
6. YOUR LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICES
“Content” on the Service means any links, text, graphics, images, music, audio, video, photos, information, code, or other materials available on the Service. Subject to your compliance with these TOU, Trailershelf grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, to access and use the Service, and to access, use, view and print any Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Service or Content, except as expressly permitted in these TOU. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Trailershelf or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these TOU.
7. USER SUBMITTED CONTENT
Notwithstanding the above, if you submit Content to Trailershelf for Trailershelf, in its sole discretion, to consider using for its own purposes, you may be asked to agree to a separate license agreement that will supersede this provision with respect to such Content. You acknowledge and agree that Trailershelf has no obligation to use any Content that you submit and that you have no obligation to agree to license TOU other than those presented in this TOU.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Content that you make available through the Service. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Content that you make available through the Service or you have all rights, licenses, permissions, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Trailershelf the rights in such Content, as contemplated under these TOU; and (ii) neither the Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Content or Trailershelf’s use of the Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Service or otherwise will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
8. IDEA OR PROPOSAL SUBMISSIONS/FEEDBACK
For any proposals or ideas that you submit to Trailershelf, in addition to any other representations or warranties in these TOU, you represent and warrant that you have the right to disclose such ideas or proposal to Trailershelf and that such disclosure does not violate the rights of any other person or party. You will indemnify and hold harmless and defend Trailershelf from and against any claims, losses, expenses and liabilities arising from breach by you of the foregoing representation and warranty.
You understand we cannot and do not agree to treat as confidential your ideas, proposals, products, improvements or any other information you may decide to submit or disclose to us, even if the documents are marked as confidential or you indicate the confidential nature of the information, except to the extent covered by a separate written nondisclosure agreement, if any, we may choose to enter into with you.
If you choose to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Service or otherwise (in written or oral form) (“Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Trailershelf and you hereby irrevocably assign to Trailershelf and agree to irrevocably assign to Trailershelf all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including any intellectual property rights therein.
9. COPYRIGHT POLICY
Trailershelf has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of registered users or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders. Please see Trailershelf’s Copyright Policy, for further information.
10. GENERAL PROHIBITIONS
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content (including any links thereto) that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another party; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) promotes, encourages, or engages in terrorism violence against people, animals, or property; (vii) promotes, demonstrates or constitutes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (viii) promotes, encourages, or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, or any individual element within the Service, Trailershelf’s name, any Trailershelf trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Trailershelf’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Trailershelf’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Trailershelf’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Trailershelf system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Trailershelf or any of Trailershelf’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Service or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Service or Content or download Content from the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Trailershelf or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Trailershelf trademark, logo URL or product name without Trailershelf’s express written consent;
- Use the Service or Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these TOU;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Service or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Service or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the operation of the Service and Content, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, hacking, cracking, sending or installing any kind of computer virus designed to be capable of disrupting, damaging, or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Service from other users of the Service without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- Trailershelf will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Trailershelf may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these TOU. You acknowledge that Trailershelf has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Service or Content or to review or edit any Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Service, to ensure your compliance with these TOU, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Trailershelf reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content, including, any Content, that Trailershelf, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these TOU or otherwise harmful to the Service or otherwise violates any applicable law.
The Service contains links to other websites and online resources that Trailershelf does not own, control, authorize, endorse or sponsor and you understand that by using the Service and accessing third-party links, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate or that may otherwise violate applicable law. You understand and agree that Trailershelf is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement, ownership, control, authorization or sponsorship by Trailershelf of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. By using the Service, you expressly release Trailershelf from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website or on-line resource. Accordingly, Trailershelf encourages you to be aware when you leave the Service and to review the TOU and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each website that you may visit.
Trailershelf reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Service or to modify these TOU, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these TOU, we will post the modification on the Site or via the Service or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of these TOU. By continuing to access or use the Service after we have posted a modification on the Site or via the Service or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that your agreement and express consent to be bound by the modified TOU. You may also be asked to re-acknowledge and re-accept the TOU following any material changes. If the modified TOU are not acceptable to you, you may cease using the Service and this is your only recourse.
13. TERMINATION AND ACCOUNT CANCELLATION
If you breach any of these TOU or otherwise violate applicable law, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, Trailershelf has the right to suspend, disable, terminate or cancel your Account and/or terminate these TOU. Trailershelf is under no obligation to continue to support the Service in any way, or to provide you with updates or error corrections to Service. Your rights under these TOU will terminate immediately and automatically, with or without notice in Trailershelf’s sole discretion, if Trailershelf ceases to support the Service. Trailershelf reserves the right to revoke, suspend, cancel or disable your access to and use of the Service and Content at any time, with or without cause. You may cancel your Account at any time by contacting Trailershelf Support at email@example.com.
THE SERVICE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TRAILERSHELF EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. TRAILERSHELF MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. TRAILERSHELF MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT TRAILERSHELF WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER OR MAKE AVAILABLE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PARTICULAR SOFTWARE FOR ANY PARTICULAR LENGTH OF TIME AND TRAILERSHELF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE AND UPDATE THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. TRAILERSHELF MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM TRAILERSHELF OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THESE TOU OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Trailershelf, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and attorneys harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Service or Content; (ii) your violation of these TOU or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive the termination or expiration of these TOU or your use of the Service.
16. LIMITATION AND LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONTENT REMAINS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER TRAILERSHELF NOR ANY OTHER COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICE OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT TRAILERSHELF HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT NEW JERSEY LAW APPLIES TO YOU, THIS EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TRAILERSHELF’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TOU OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR CONTENT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL AND MATERIAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN TRAILERSHELF AND YOU.
17. CONTROLLING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These TOU and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights will be the state and federal courts located in the Eastern District of California and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These TOU constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Trailershelf and you regarding the Service and Content, and these TOU supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Trailershelf and you regarding the Service and Content.
Except as otherwise stated herein, these TOU you may not assign or transfer these TOU, by operation of law or otherwise, without Trailershelf’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these TOU, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. Trailershelf may assign or transfer these TOU, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these TOU will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these TOU, will be in writing and given by Trailershelf (i) via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (ii) by posting to the Service. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
The failure of Trailershelf to enforce any right or provision of these TOU will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Trailershelf. Except as expressly set forth in these TOU, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these TOU will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these TOU or otherwise. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these TOU invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these TOU will remain in full force and effect.
22. CONTACTING TRAILERSHELF
If you have any questions about these TOU, please contact Trailershelf Support through firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact Trailershelf at:
c/o Wildbound PR d/b/a Trailershelf.com
8605 Santa Monica Blvd #14376
Los Angeles, CA 90069